Big Van World Terms & Conditions
PROCEEDING WITH PLACING A DEPOSIT CONFIRMS ACCEPTANCE WITH THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These terms and conditions are intended to contain all the terms of the agreement between us (the Vendor) and you (the Purchaser) relating to the sale and purchase of the Vehicle and/or Product(s). This agreement made in England, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts a
The following terms & conditions are only relevant to LCV Sales and all HGV sales fall outside of our standard terms and conditions.
The Purchase Price is the price for the vehicle. In addition, the invoice may be listed with additional items such as a Warranty, Delivery etc. An ‘Inspect and Protect’ premium is applied to all purchases.*
If we have agreed to accept a Part Exchange Vehicle at an agreed value in part payment of the Purchase Price, we shall only be bound to do so if the Part Exchange Vehicle is: -
- Cleared of any finance agreements, charges or other encumbrances which you did not disclose to us before the date of the agreement.
- Delivered to our place of business before you take collection of the vehicle and/or products.
- In the same condition on delivery to us as it was when we examined it before agreeing the Part Exchange Valuation. This is subject to a final inspection at our premises at the time of handing over the vehicle and/or products to you.
If you fail to satisfy any of the above conditions, we will not be obliged to accept the Part Exchange Vehicle or to allow the Part Exchange Valuation against the Purchase Price and you may be required to pay the full Purchase Price before you take collection of the vehicle and/or products. We reserve the right to offer you an amended price for the part exchange should issues be identified affecting the original valuation.
We aim to arrange the handover of the vehicle at our place of business to you as soon as possible. On request we can arrange delivery to an address of your choice at an additional cost.
Deposits are non-refundable. When a deposit is placed on a vehicle and you choose to cancel the agreement, the deposit paid to Big Van World associated with the transaction will be forfeited.
Transfer of Ownership and Risk
The Vehicle and/or Products will continue to belong to us until the total Purchase Price has been paid and cleared in full. You will, however, be responsible for any loss or damage from when you take delivery and should insure accordingly.
The following means of payment are acceptable:
- Debit Card
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash – Up to £9000.00 per single transaction
- Credit Cards subject to 3% Charge
- Please note that we do not accept Bankers Drafts or Building Society Cheques